Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Welcome to Der Bingle Books!

Hello!  Welcome to Der Bingle Books!  This blog is a spin-off from Merry and Bright!, my Christmas Music blog, which also serves as a place to review and (occasionally) share non-Christmas music.  In mid-2014 I started posting a few book reviews to Merry and Bright!, but I have decided to bring this blog space to life as a place for the book reviews.  Here, you'll find reviews of everything I've read.  Some long, full reviews and others may be short summaries and impressions.  The books that I review may be old or they may be new.  A good book lasts a long time, and a great book lasts forever, so you'll see some of each out here.

You may also see contributions from the friends of Der Bingle.  I'm hoping I can convince some dear friends to submit their thoughts for posting.

The first few posts here will be cross-posts from earlier reviews on Merry and Bright, just to get things started.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment